Contact: [email protected]
Implementing and then working with recruitment technology on a day to day basis can have some challenges. So how can you make sure you are getting the most from your system in terms of driving the efficiency and end-user satisfaction needed to achieve key recruiting objectives?
To share the benefits of their experience my guests this week are Megan Deville, an HRIS Analyst and Allison Thomas, Talent Acquisition Recruiter both of whom work for Laitram.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Laitram's recruiting challenges
• Using tech to create more recruiter time
• Finding quality in quantity
• Driving process and tool adoption
• The power of diversity of thought
• Keeping pace with growth
• The importance of the personal touch
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts