Ep 226: Personal Branding For Recruiters
Contact: [email protected]
We live in a highly connected world but also a very noisy one. Standing out from the crowd can be very difficult for recruiters, especially on Linkedin where an unprecedented amount of content is being posted, much of it, unfortunately, is not very good.
My guest this week is Hishem Azzouz, founder of Azzouz Branding and host of The Recruitment Rollercoaster Podcast. Hishem works with recruiters to help them build authentic personal brands and develop content that cuts through the noise to resonate with their target audiences.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Hishem's career journey so far and his experience of getting started in recruiting
• Being more personable, more human and standing out from the crowd
• What does personal branding mean in 2019?
• Techniques to stand out and engage
• The importance of knowing your target audience
• What are the real measures of success?
Hishem also gives some examples of people and companies doing this well and shares more details about The Recruitment Rollercoaster Podcast.
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!