Contact: [email protected]
Back in September 2018, I interviewed industry consultant Bas Van De Haterd about his research work exploring emerging assessment technologies. The assessment market is moving exceptionally quickly, and I wanted to invite Bas back, a year later, to update us on what has changed.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The problems with traditional methods of assessment
• Making sense of evolving technologies
• The issue with black box algorithms
• Are micro-expressions useful?
• The power of game-based assessments
• Using technology to broaden pools of talent
Bas also shares several case studies from employers achieving considerable success with new assessment technology and give us his view on the future.
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts