Contact: [email protected]
The recruiting technology marketplace is getting extremely complex, and it can be challenging for talent acquisition leaders to develop fully effective technology strategies.
My guest this week is David Wilson, CEO of industry analysts The Fosway Group. In our interview, David talks about the kind of approach and insights Fosway used to analyse talent technology markets. We also talk in some depth about the HCM suite versus specialist solution debate. A debate I can see raging for some time yet and one that will continue to shape the patterns of investment and acquisition in the recruiting technology marketplace.
In the interview we discuss:
• The role of an industry analyst
• Headline findings from Fosway’s 9 Grid report into Talent Acquisition
• Why the talent acquisition technology market is currently in flux
• HCM suite vendors versus specialists
• The evolution of the ATS / CRM debate
• Ecosystems over systems
• Current shortcomings in data and analytics
Download the Fosway 9 Grid report here
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts