Contact: [email protected]
Recruiting technology, data analytics and employer branding are all regular topics on this podcast. However, we don't always talk about strategic thinking that is needed to make all three elements work together to solve recruiting challenges.
My guest this week is James Edwards Digital Attraction Manager at Mitchells and Butlers, one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK. Mitchells and Butlers have been working on several interrelated projects using technology, creativity and data to solve their recruiting challenges.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The challenges of hiring 30,000 people each year with multiple consumer brands
• ATS selection based on hiring manager experience
• The importance of not making assumptions about technology features
• Combing data sources to identify workforce trends
• How a candidate experience audit identified the need for the new careers site.
• Career site systems
• The importance of content and job adverts that actually sell the role to potential candidates
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts