Ep 250: Recruiting In Extraordinary Times
As I said in my introduction to the last episode, the focus of the podcast is going to alternate between content to help you with your long term strategy and content to help you right now. This episode falls into the right now category and was recorded on Thursday 18th March 2020.
• Current market activity among global employers
• Moving to a virtual recruiting process
• Some important considerations for video interviews
• Onboarding new hires when people are working from home
• Motivating a remote talent acquisition team in a time of high anxiety
• What help is there for recruiters who are being laid off or who are worried about their jobs
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!