Ep 252: Happiness
Contact: [email protected]
As we continue to move through extremely troubled and confusing times, I decided it would be good to have an episode about happiness. My guest this week is Nic Marks, a statistician who specialises in happiness and well being. In our conversation, we talk about the importance of happiness at work and how you can measure it. Nic also shares a lot of practical advice on how leaders can help improve the happiness of their teams in our current challenging times.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What does happiness actual mean
• The benefits of happiness at work
• Applying statistical thinking to measure happiness
• What can leaders be doing in the current crisis to improve the happiness of their teams
• The five main drivers of happiness at work
• Happiness in the recruiting process
• The future of happiness
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!