Ep 260: Dream Teams In A Remote World
Contact: [email protected]
One of the best business books I've read in the last few years is Dream Teams by Shane Snow. In the book, he analyses how the best teams become more than the sum of their parts, illustrating this with evidence from history, neuroscience, psychology and business. I interviewed Shane on the podcast in 2018, and I'm delighted to have him back again. In our conversation, we talk about the concepts of Dream Teams (many of which he has researched further since the book was published) and how they can be applied to building and leading teams in our current challenging times, particularly when people are working remotely.
Here are some of the topics we discuss:
• Why everything we do is teamwork
• What makes a team more than the sum of its parts
• Intellectual humility and its importance in teamwork
• Cognitive friction from a diversity of thinking
• Hidden dysfunctions in teams
• The importance of boundaries
• Building trust in teams
• Ensuring inclusion
• What will work look like in the future
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!