Ep 261: Data, Diversity and Inclusive Hiring
Contact: [email protected]
Building diverse workforces via inclusive hiring is still a massive issue for many employers. But are organisations doing enough to fix the problem and what role should technology play in this?
My guest this week is Gareth Jones, CEO of Headstart. Gareth and his team are using data science to help employers change the way they think about people and talent in order to enable more inclusive recruiting processes.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Do employers really care about diversity?
• Why technology doesn't fix broken recruitment processes
• Unconscious and conscious bias
• Why anonymised applications don't solve the problem
• The importance of changing behaviours and attitudes
• Can technology be used in a smarter way, and what does the future hold?
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!