Ep 271: Finding and Nurturing Culture
Every organisation has a culture; it is impossible to exist without one. Understanding, nurturing and amplifying the most effective parts of that culture is a critical activity, but very often one organisations fail at because they asked the wrong questions. So, as an employer, how do you make sure that your culture is enabling you to get the best from your people and helping you to attract exceptional talent to your business?
My guest this week is Andrew Missingham, the co-founder of B&A, which describes itself as the fastest, most creative management consultancy in the world. B&A works with companies to help them understand and nurture their cultures and Andrew has some fantastic insights to share
In the interview, we discuss:
• What are businesses doing to cope with the impact of Covid-19
• The Difference between Culture, Creativity and Heritage
• How do you build a productive culture
• Auditing and optimising
• The importance of behaviours
• What might change in the podcast Covid world
• The increased future value of face to face contact
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!