I know that many of you listening will be resetting your talent acquisition strategies for a changed future. Whatever that future looks like for your business; I want this podcast to be a valuable resource for you. So In the coming weeks, I will be bringing you stories, advice and inspiration from both inside and outside of the industry.
My guest on this episode is Mike Berland the founder & CEO of research, data, and analytics firm Decode M. Mike's work with well-known organisations and politicians has helped him become an expert on brand and personal momentum. Something that I think all talent acquisition teams are going to need in the weeks and months ahead.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What is momentum?
• Quantifying momentum from the perspective of communications
• The five drivers of momentum
• The importance of continuous transformation and reinvention
• Why momentum is different from fads and trends
• Why personal momentum is critical during this time of mass disruption
• Avoiding stagnation
• Examples of brands and people who are masters of momentum
Subscribe to this podcast on Apple Podcasts