Contact: [email protected]
The situation we are all living through is undoubtedly testing everyone's motivation and resilience in many different ways. Planning for an uncertain future is tough, but there are mental models that can help.
My guest this week is Sue Stockdale. As well as being an inspirational speaker and an executive coach Sue is a former polar explorer and athlete. She has some great advice to share on motivation, inspiration and building mental resilience.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Developing mental resilience in extreme conditions
• Diminishing interferences
• Planning for an unexpected future
• The importance of the known
• What holds people back
• Inspiration from an astronaut
• Leading versus managing
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcast