Ep 275: Accelerating Digital Transformation
Contact - [email protected]
Finding any type of certainty in our current times is difficult. However, what is undeniably certain is that the COVID-19 pandemic has radically accelerated digital transformation in talent acquisition. Employers are relying on the capability of their tech stacks to maintain productivity, and many of them are looking at strategically expanding those capabilities to solve the new challenges they face.
My guests this week are Karl Porter and Charlie Hooper from the talent acquisition team at Metro Bank. In our conversation, we talk about how Metro Bank is adapting its talent acquisition strategy, the technology they are using and why candidate experience remains critically important.
In the interview, we discuss:
• How COVID-19 is accelerating digital transformation at Metro Bank
• Evolving recruiting challenges
• Using technology to enhance candidate contact strategy
• Remote onboarding
• Leveraging employer brand to reduce marketing spend
• Providing an optimal candidate experience
• The long term focus for talent acquisition