Contact: [email protected]
A few weeks ago, I hosted a webinar organised by Attrax exploring both the short and long term future of Talent Acquisition. My guests were Ellie Harte, Recruitment Partner at Atkins (SNC-Lavalin Group) and Ben Gledhill, Interim Head of Resourcing Transformation at Thames Water. We discussed how talent acquisition in their two organisations has been affected by the pandemic, how they are replanning the future and the likely long terms impacts.
We had some great feedback, so I'm delighted to be able to bring you the live audio recording we made of the webinar as this latest episode of the podcast
In the conversation we cover:
• The immediate talent acquisition challenges caused by Covid-19
• Re-thinking strategies
• The importance of empathetic communications
• Adapting recruitment marketing activity
• What does employer brand look like moving forward
• What types of recruiting technology have been most valuable.
• Careers Sites as the core of talent attraction
• What does candidate experience look like in 2020
• How is talent acquisition going to change in the next 12 months
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts