With such a large proportion of the global workforce currently working from home, it's now clear that the offices and workspaces that people eventually return to are going to be very different. So what does the future of the workplace look like and what part will it play in attracting and retaining top talent?
My guest this week is Ash Hanson, SVP of Human Resources at Aramark. Aramark provides facilities, food and uniforms to employers across 19 countries and is at the cutting edge of the changes we are currently seeing in workplaces all around the world.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The changes Covid-19 is driving for Aramark
• How hospitality companies are becoming safety companies with a hospitality focus
• The importance of effective employee communication
• How Aramark recruit and retain top talent
• The importance of workspace to employer brand
• What's next for Aramark
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts