Ep 282: Talent Brand Content Strategy
Contact: [email protected]
Content marketing and its critical role in recruitment marketing and employer branding is a topic very close to my heart and something we have covered many times on the podcast. One of the most challenging aspects of any talent acquisition content strategy is often generating the content itself. So how can employers be effective at content marketing in a time of shrinking budgets and smaller teams?
My guest this week is Anthony Jones, Global Head of Talent Brand at Rockwell Automation. Over the last two years, Anthony has built in house content creation and digital marketing capability to address Rockwell Automation's recruiting challenges. He has some excellent insights and advice to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The recruiting challenges at Rockwell Automation
• The approach to Talent Branding
• Standing out in the places that matter by using content to get attention.
• Building capability to produce unique content
• The importance of specialists in talent acquisition and the key skills required
• Types of content and the importance of doing things differently
• Why authenticity is critical
• The role of technology