Ep 291: The Extended Workforce
We have been talking about the rise of the gig economy for several years now but perhaps not properly considering its full implications. The labour market is now reshaping itself rapidly, and there are clear signs that many employers are looking at developing an extended workforce that is task-focused rather than focusing on headcount. The impacts for talent acquisition, talent management and employer branding are significant, and the role of technology will be crucial.
My guest this week is Jens Audenaert Division Vice President / General Manager for WorkMarket at ADP. ADP has been doing a considerable amount of research into the nuances of the extended workforce, and Jens has some valuable insights to share
In the interview, we discuss:
• The challenges employers are facing in 2020
• Leveraging and extended flexible workforce
• How employers can future proof themselves
• How do employer branding strategy need to adapt in the face of a changing labour market
• Total Talent Management, Total Talent Acquisition and Total Talent Brand
• The logistics of managing an extended workforce
• The role of technology
• Ways the workforce will evolve in the coming years.
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!