Ep 293: Recruiting Future Live
Last month we recorded a live version of the show as part of The Recruiting Automation Conference organised by recruiting tech vendor Wade and Wendy. The theme of this virtual conference was diversity and inclusion, and I was delighted to get to do another interview with recent podcast guest Anna Chalon Director or Recruiting and Diversity and Inclusion at Frame.io.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Understanding stereotypes and challenging preconceived ideas
• Four steps to improving D&I within your organisation
• Building an inclusive culture
• Dealing with unconscious bias
• Recruitment marketing for diverse hiring
• Increasing diversity in referrals
• Diverse interview panels
• Culture add versus culture fit.
• Measuring and reporting
• What improvements have Frame.io seen happen as a result of their focus on D&I