One of the interesting debates in recent weeks has been whether the explosive growth in remote working will open up global pools of talent to employers in ways we've not seen before. Recruiting across borders can present many challenges, so what should employers be taking into account and planning for?
My guest this week is Lucy Williams, the former Head of Talent Acquisition at Visa for Central Europe, The Middle East and Africa. Lucy has extensive experience of recruiting across several continents and has some very insightful learnings and advice to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The challenges of recruiting in a different geography
• International internal mobility
• Managing hiring manager expectations
• Different hiring practices and recruiting challenges
• Building an employer brand strategy in multiple countries
• Job boards and recruitment marketing
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple podcasts