All over the world employers have had remote recruiting and remote onboarding imposed on them. Recruiting has gone through a forced accelerated digital transformation, and it's now becoming clear that things will never completely go back to the way they were before.
So what should talent acquisition leaders be doing to make this shift a sophisticated strategic revolution to make recruiting better for everyone?
Well, some of the answers can found by learning lessons from digital disruption in other industries.
My guest this week is Arjan Spies, Arjan is taking lessons from e-commerce and applying them to recruiting in innovative ways.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Solving the challenges of remote recruiting
• Automated assessment instead of resumes
• Putting hiring managers through assessments and sharing the results with candidates
• Selling the opportunity remotely.
• Removing human error with technology
• Labour market intelligence and marketing automation
• The challenges of getting culture across in remote onboarding
• The future of work and talent acquisition
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts