The accelerated digital transformation of 2020 is driving significant additional adoption of recruiting and HR technology. But is technology making us more productive and how might things develop as we move in 2021?
My guest this week is Tim Ringo, a highly experienced HR and technology consultant and author of the new book The Productivity Puzzle. In our conversation, Tim shares some highly knowledgeable insights into the relationship between humans, technology and productivity.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The evolution of the productivity paradox
• Investing and aligning people with technology
• How is the pandemic changing productivity?
• Turbocharging humans with smart technology
• Changing the slow speed of adoption in recruiting and HR tech
• Making technology human-centric
• Advice to Talent Acquisition and HR leaders on what to focus on
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts