Over the past few months, I've spoken to numerous talent acquisition leaders about their experiences during the pandemic and their strategies for a changed future. In this episode, I wanted to bring in the views of two strategic technology and service providers to give us their perspectives on the future based on what they are seeing and hearing across the portfolio of employers they work with.
My guests this week are Nicola Sullivan Solutions Director at Meet & Engage and Pag Miles Global Head Of Alliances at Alexander Mann Solutions. Both of them have some fantastic insights to share, and this really is a must-listen interview for anyone who is trying to understand the current state of the market or who is working on their future talent acquisition strategy.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What support have employers needed in the last six months?
• Panic, Protect, Prepare, Progress
• Automation to support applicant volumes
• Employers priorities for 2021
• Improving experiences with technology
• Virtualised Onboarding and Re-Boarding
• Panic buying and tech stack reviews
• Virtual internships
• 2020's legacy in terms of talent acquisition and HR technology
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts