Talent Acquisition has changed dramatically this year, and many employers are now finding that their TA tech stacks are not fit for purpose moving forward. However, in such an economically uncertain environment, unlocking the investment required to update technologies is a real challenge.
So what can talent acquisition leaders do to build compelling business cases for investment to develop their technology strategies for the future?
My guest this week is Tony de Graaf, Hiring Success Director EMEA at SmartRecruiters. As well as working on the technology vendor side of the industry, Tony has himself been a Talent acquisition leader and has some very valuable insights to share on building internal business cases for recruiting technology investment.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The current state of the market
• What are talent acquisition leaders focusing on for 2021
• The need for investment when the willingness to invest is low
• Building business cases around transformation
• Savings and business outcomes
• Technology, sourcing, people and efficiency
• Identifying hidden costs and making savings via tech stack consolidation
• Converting process optimisation in cost savings
• Why time to hire and cost per hire are not appropriate metrics to track
• What with talent acquisition look like in 2 years
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts