Remote working, flexible working and distributed working were all big topics last year in a debate that has jumped forward ten years during 2020. So what does the future of work now look like? How will remote working develop as we move forward and how can employers build culture and a sense of belonging with a distributed workforce.
My guest this week is Tami Rosen a Senior HR Executive with leadership expertise at startups and Fortune 100 companies, including Atlassian, Apple, and Goldman Sachs. Tami recently took an instrumental role in developing a framework for the future of work called "TEAM Anywhere" and has a vast amount of knowledge to share on remote and distributed working.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Why a company's people strategy is its business strategy
• Being people-centric, not office-centric
• The continuum of distributed working
• Balance work and life remotely
• Opening up global talent pools
• The importance of collaborative moment for connection and belonging
• Building culture in a distributed workforce
• Asynchronous working
• The need for better tools
• Hopes for the future
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts