Ep 312: Rethinking Recruitment Marketing
In my opinion, one of the most significant changes we are likely to see in Talent Acquisition next year is a rethinking of recruitment marketing. Programmatic advertising, career site systems and a sophisticated foundation of data and analytics are all going to part of this change.
So what should talent acquisition leaders be considering in their recruitment marketing strategies and what changes in talent markets are marketing data currently showing us?
My guest this week is Chris Forman, CEO of Appcast. Appcast has access to a vast dataset that gives them a unique view of global recruitment marketing efficacy, and Chris has some incredibly valuable insights to share.
In our conversation, we discuss:
• Definitions of programmatic advertising
• What is the data telling us about current labour market trends?
• The new focus of the war for talent
• What does effective recruitment marketing look like
• The number one signal of recruitment marketing success
• How employers can increase their application conversion rates
• Short-form and native apply assisted applications.
• Evolving content strategies
• Language, diversity and inclusion
• Authentic, impactful video
• What do the next 18 months have in store for talent acquisition?
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!