Employer Branding, it's a been a topic we've mentioned in passing a lot on the show this year, but unusually we haven't done a deep dive into it for a quite a while. So what are the current trends in employer branding, how are the events of this dystopian year shaping what employers are doing and what should employer brand strategies for the future look like?
My guest this week is the perfect person to answer all of these questions. David Thompson is a highly experienced employer brand consultant and the founder of Employer Branding Made Easy. Keep listening to hear his thoughts on the present state and future direction of employer branding.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Employer brand trends that are being accelerated by the pandemic
▪ Three key areas where employer brand is now having an impact
▪ The importance of great stories and how to tell them
▪ Keeping employees engaged by strengthening emotional ties
▪ Managing reputation
▪ Where should employer brand sit within organisations?
▪ Do we overcomplicate employer brand?
▪ How should employers be shaping their employer brand strategies for the future?
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts