Back in May, I spoke to author Scott Berkun about Design Thinking, and we touched on some of the ways it can be used in talent acquisition. I now wanted to dig a bit deeper into some of the practicalities of this and explore the value that design thinking can bring to recruiting.
My guest this week is Jodi Brandstetter, talent strategy consultant and author of the book Hire By Design. Jodi has previously worked as a Director of Talent Acquisition and has some great experience of applying design thinking to recruiting challenges.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ The current state of the market
▪ What is design thinking?
▪ How can design thinking be applied to talent acquisition?
▪ The importance of empathy
▪ Improving the candidate experience
▪ Journey mapping
▪ The role of technology
▪ What should talent acquisition leaders be doing now to prepare for the future
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts