Ep 319: Driving Diversity With AI
As employers increase their efforts to improve diversity in their hiring, there is a growing debate about the role technology can play in solving diversity challenges. It is evident that tech isn't a silver bullet here with something that is very much a human problem; however, there are certainly ways that technologies such as AI can help to identify the scale of the problem.
My guest this week is Mahe Bayireddi, CEO and Co-Founder of Phenom. Mahe is a thought leader in the AI space and has some valuable insights to share on the role it can play in diversity, equity and inclusion.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Bias in recruiting
▪ Why D&I issues can't be solved with AI
▪ When AI makes things worse
▪ How AI can create an awareness of bias that can be used to change human thought processes
▪ Leadership, accountability and the importance of C Suite goals
▪ Redesigning talent and reimagining work for the future
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!