The Future Of Work has always been a popular topic on this podcast; however, it is also a topic that needs some serious recalibration in light of the events of 2020. Remote working, flexible working and automation are just three of many areas that have seen an utterly unpredicted acceleration in the last few months. So what does the future of work now look like and how should talent acquisition leaders be preparing for it?
My guest this week is Jeff Wald, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of WorkMarket. Jeff has recently published a brilliant book on the future of work which is based on historical analysis and robust data. I have to say that this is one of my favourite ever conservations that I had on this topic. It's a must-listen.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Why Jeff wrote his book
▪ How to learn from past historical shifts in work and jobs
▪ Fluid always-on work from anywhere jobs and the pressures that come with them.
▪ Remote work versus flexible work
▪ What is an agile corporation?
▪ Technology, automation and the future of jobs
▪ What do talent acquisition leaders need to be doing right now?
▪ The Future Of Work Prize
▪ What does the near term future of work look like
Subscribe this podcast in Apple Podcasts