I've been involved in recruitment marketing and employer brand for a couple of decades now. I've consistently felt that although there is some outstanding work in this space, the overall quality of output is not as good as it could be. So how can we fix this and who can we learn from to make things better?
My guest this week is Nick Thompson, Global Talent Marketing Team Manager at IBM. Nick and the teams that he has worked with have done some brilliant work in recruitment marketing and employer branding in the last few years and have developed ways of working that everyone can learn from
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ How can talent acquisition step up the quality of recruitment marketing and employer branding
▪ Judging recruitment marketing against other types of marketing.
▪ Effective methodologies and processes
▪ Failing fast and iterating
▪ Understanding your audience
▪ Giving employees a voice
▪ The role of technology
▪ Thoughts and predictions for the future
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcast