Ep 325: Recruiting Leaders
Recruiting at the C-Level presents some unique challenges, perhaps the most prominent being the long-standing inequality of the number of women hired at board level. The sudden move to remote recruiting has also significantly disrupted executive search's traditional high touch candidate experience.
My guest this week is Venesa Klein, a partner at international search firm Calibre One. Venessa worked as an in house recruiter earlier in her career and has some valuable knowledge and insights to share on the current challenges in executive recruiting and the drive for more equality in the C-Suite.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Building an effective in house executive recruiting team
▪ How high touch candidate experience has adapted to remote
▪ Is female representation in the C-Suite improving and what are the key issues
▪ Why internal career pathing is critical to equity at the top
▪ Being inclusive
▪ How has 2020 changed the market
▪ The value of the CHRO