Ep 33: Getting Started With Recruiting Analytics
In this episode Matt Alder talks to Matt Bradburn Talent Acquisition Manager at Lyst
Talk of analytics and data has been everywhere this year with their importance empathised by numerous, blogs, whitepapers and conference presentations. Very often though getting started with analytics can be difficult and with a seemingly endless array of technologies on the market many Talent Acquisition professionals are confused about how to get started.
My guest this week is Matt Bradburn, Talent Acquisition Manager at Lyst where he has spent the last few months implementing recruiting analytics.
In the interview we discuss:
• How data can’t predict the future but can help you to make incremental gains by understanding what has happened in the past
• Why you should ignore some of generic advice on analytics and focus on what is useful for you
• How Lyst have used metrics to reduce interviewing time while simultaneously raising quality
• How his team measured the engagement of their sourcing outreach and now achieve a 60% response rate from the messages they send
• Why you don’t necessarily need complex technology to be successful with analytics
Matt also gives us his views on the future and talks about the one metric which he would love to able to measure.
You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!