Ep 331: Transforming Recruitment Marketing
It's still early in the year, but the reimagining of Recruitment Marketing is already a big topic for 2021. This has been clear in several conversations I've had with talent acquisition leaders and in the results of the audience survey I currently have running.
Many employers are looking to transform their recruitment marketing to meet the new challenges they have and leverage emerging techniques and technologies.
So what is cutting-edge thinking in recruitment marketing and what steps do talent acquisition teams need to take to unlock the power of what is possible?
To give us some insights to answer these questions, I'm delighted to welcome Allyn Bailey, Global Recruitment Marketing Leader at Intel, back to the podcast. Allyn is one of the most progressive thinkers in our industry, and this is genuinely a must-listen interview.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Why and how recruitment marketing is transforming
▪ Data decision mapping
▪ Collecting target audience data via automation
▪ Segmenting audiences by behaviour and motivation
▪ Candidate data infrastructure
▪ Predictive modelling in recruitment marketing
▪ Building purposeful engagement plans
▪ Providing genuine value with content
▪ Advice to talent acquisition leaders on how to start their transformation
▪ What does the longer term future look like for recruitment marketing
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!