Ep 348: Diversity and Disability
Back in Episode 335, I published an interview where we talked about Neurodiversity in the workplace. The episode generated a lot of interest, and many organisations got in touch with me to share their stories. One that really stood out was a non-profit called Creative Spirit, which helps create integrated employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Creative Spirit is doing some vital work, and I'm delighted that their Co-Founder Laurel Rossi joins me as my guest this week.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Creative Spirit's backstory and purpose
▪ Being a genuinely inclusive employer and how the pandemic is changing everything
▪ Busting the myths about employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
▪ Success stories and shout outs
▪ Advice to Talent Acquisition Leaders
▪ How to get involved with Creative Spirit
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!