As the adoption and sophistication of recruiting automation gather pace, it's essential to understand its constituent parts and the advantages and disadvantages of automating specific recruiting processes.
One area of the recruiting experience that doesn't get much attention is interview scheduling. A recently published research report from Cronofy has shed new light on the impact interview scheduling has on the candidate experience. I wanted to explore this in more detail.
With that in mind, this episode has a bit of a different format. My first guest is Adam Bird, CEO Cronofy, to talk us through the report's findings. I then expand out the conversation and bring in talent acquisition leaders Izzy Hung, Global Executive Hiring Lead at Forgerock and Ben Gledhill, Head of Resourcing at Thames Water, to get their thoughts on interview scheduling and recruiting automation in general.
In the conversation, we discuss:
▪ The report's methodology and key findings
▪ The impact of a poor interview scheduling experience on candidate decision making
▪ Does automation work for all levels of recruiting?
▪ The impact of the pandemic
▪ Candidate feedback
▪ Using technology to facilitate workflows
▪ Technical integration
▪ Driving differentiation through tech stacks
▪ The future for recruiting automation
Download the report
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts