There is currently much debate and discussion about the talent shortages a number of markets across the world are currently experiencing. There is a lot of focus on the issues caused by the pandemic, but it is important to remember that a lot of the challenges talent acquisition teams are facing are part of existing long term trends that the pandemic has just accelerated.
My guest this week, returning to the show to share his unique perspective on the current state of talent markets and talent acquisition, is Tim Sackett, co-host of the HR Famous podcast and President of HRU Technical Resources. It's always great to have Tim on the podcast, and he didn't disappoint this time around.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Adding nuance to the remote working debate
▪ Long term talent market issues
▪ How is TA changing?
▪ Improvements in automation and recruiting technology
▪ Mitigating bias
▪ What should TA leaders be focusing on
▪ What is on Tim's radar for the next 12 to 18 months
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.