With external talent shortages set to become the long term trend, many employers have to evolve their talent strategies to ensure they have the skills to be competitive.
Reskilling, focused redeployment, and talent marketplaces are vital parts of this, so what is it that employers should be doing to make sure they are set up for the future?
My guest this week is John Morgan, President of Lee Hecht Harrison, global specialists in workforce transformation. John has some great insights and valuable advice to share for all employers as we navigate these continually disruptive times.
In the interview, we discuss:
• How the pandemic has affected talent markets and how employers are evolving their strategies
• The right skills for digital transformation
• Career pathing in the digital economy
• Holistic approaches to talent management
• Focused redeployment and open talent marketplaces
• Doing talent mobility well.
• How will things evolve over the next two years?
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts