Ep 367: Recruiting Process Evolution
For many employers, the move to virtual recruitment processes was an unplanned one. Eighteen months from the initial shock, though, long-term benefits are emerging, and it is clear that the recruiting process is evolving permanently and irreversibly. It is essential that talent acquisition professionals understand this change and support it with technology that is fit for the new purpose.
This week's guests are Tom Pugh-Jones, Partner at Pentire Group and Euan Cameron, CEO at Willo. Tom has used technology to evolve processes and transform his local recruitment business into an operation that leverages a global talent pool to serve an international client base. Euan is an entrepreneur building the technology that has helped Tom make such a quantum leap forward with his business.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The challenges of the traditional interview process
• Accessing global talent pools
• The candidate and hiring manager experience
• Why specialist software is essential
• The power of asynchronous working
• The current state of talent markets
• Prediction for the future of recruiting
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!