Employee experience, hybrid working, DE&I, workforce fluidity, and workplace technology. These are just a few of the challenges employers face as they shape their talent strategies for these disruptive times.
So how are the leading companies thinking and behaving, and what lessons are there for everyone else to learn.
My guest this week is Tammy Browning, President of KellyOCG. Kelly OCG has recently published their 2021 Global Workforce Agility report, and in our interview, Tammy talks through the findings and identifies what vanguard companies are doing to deal with the current challenges.
- The current state of global talent markets
- The main challenges employers are now facing.
- The relation between leading edge technology and productivity
- Deploying DE&I strategies across the total workforce
- Workforce fluidity; bridging talent gaps with contingent labour
- Why employee experience is critical to overall success
- How technology is being deployed and adopted
- What long terms trends should we be monitoring?
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.