Recruiting is a challenge for pretty much everyone at the moment, but how do you continue to recruit effectively in a market with long term skill shortages in a country whose borders have been shut for more than 18 months and where applications rates are down by 75%?
My guest this week is Lorraine Carr, Talent Acquisition Manager at Class, an Australia based FinTech. Lorraine is using a combination of strategies to recruit successfully in an incredibly challenging market and has some high-quality insights and experiences to share
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current challenges in technology recruitment
- How talent acquisition at Class has evolved
- Creating a diverse pipeline
- The importance of optimizing job ads
- Candidate experience and the Circle Back initiative
- Hiring managers and executive stakeholders
- What does the future of talent acquisition look like
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.