As our working lives become ever more focused on digital screens and devices, how can employers ensure that they support their employees' mental wellness? Also, with the growth of digital tracking and surveillance in work technology, how can HR step up to defend cultures and long term productivity by ensuring people are treated as humans and not machines.
My guest this week is Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina, founder of Consciously Digital. Anastasia writes, speaks and coaches extensively around the impact of devices on wellbeing and the challenges around the use of technology at work.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Screens, devices and mental health
- Establishing boundaries and regaining balance
- Productivity and deep work
- Tracking and surveillance
- What would an ideal world look like
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.