Digital transformation is currently one of the fundamental drivers of talent strategy for many organizations. Ensuring your company has the right balance of skills is a complex task involving talent acquisition, L&D, retention, internal mobility and an effective HR and Recruiting tech stack.
So how are employers managing the complexity of all of this while prioritizing the employee experience?
My guest this week is Harm Otten, Executive Vice President Human Resources at DHL Global Forwarding & Freight. Harm has spent the last few years focusing on the talent aspect of digital transformation within his organization, putting recruiting technology at the heart of the strategy.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Digitizing the HR organization
- Improving the employee experience
- Creating a job architecture and an internal career marketplace
- Building an HR tech stack around a core systems
- The advantages of using end to end recruiting technology
- The impact of the pandemic on working practice
- How digital transformation is changing skill requirements in a competitive market
- The vital importance of EVP and being an attractive employer
- Combing cultures after an acquisition
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts