Ep 380: Transformational Hiring
Digital transformation is currently one of the fundamental drivers of talent strategy for many organizations. Ensuring your company has the right balance of skills is a complex task involving talent acquisition, L&D, retention, internal mobility and an effective HR and Recruiting tech stack.
So how are employers managing the complexity of all of this while prioritizing the employee experience?
My guest this week is Harm Otten, Executive Vice President Human Resources at DHL Global Forwarding & Freight. Harm has spent the last few years focusing on the talent aspect of digital transformation within his organization, putting recruiting technology at the heart of the strategy.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Digitizing the HR organization
- Improving the employee experience
- Creating a job architecture and an internal career marketplace
- Building an HR tech stack around a core systems
- The advantages of using end to end recruiting technology
- The impact of the pandemic on working practice
- How digital transformation is changing skill requirements in a competitive market
- The vital importance of EVP and being an attractive employer
- Being applicant centric
- Combing cultures after an acquisition
- The future of recruiting
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!