Ep 382: HR's Impact On Talent Brand
With everything that is going on in the market, it is more important than ever to understand the factors that make people feel positive enough to want to advocate for their employer or feel negative enough to want to leave their job.
My guest this week is Marcus Buckingham, Head of Research, People and Performance at The ADP Research Institute. Marcus is well known in the industry for doing pioneering research work. He has just realised a report with a new model that measures the impact and performance of HR through the lens of employee experience. The results are fascinating and illustrate just how much influence the performance of HR can have on a company's talent brand.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current state of the market and the reassessment of work
- The HR XPerience Score
- Measuring the effectiveness of HR through employee experience
- Can HR drive positive employee behaviours?
- What are the levers to create a great experience?
- How HR experience drives talent brand
- How HR can drive attrition
- Characteristics of a high scoring HR function
- Results that run counter to current megatrends
- The importance to humans of being seen at work
- What does the future look like
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!