Ep 387: Assessment Innovation
Over the last couple of years, I've become fascinated by the innovation in the tools available to assess candidates in the recruiting process. While there are a growing number of impressive technologies and techniques, up to this point, it has actually been quite challenging to get solid case study evidence of effectiveness.
My guest this week has recently run a case study based award process for assessment innovation that provides the evidence of adoption and success that we have been looking for.
I'm delighted to welcome Netherlands based consultant Bas van de Haterd back to the show. Bas has been on the podcast a few times showcasing new thinking in assessment and, in this conversation, talks us through five very different case studies of assessment innovation in action.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Assessment innovation and adoption
- Using inclusive assessment techniques to broader talent pools and increase diversity
- Improving recruiter efficiency and effectiveness
- Mapping cognitive capabilities and ignoring resumes
- Lessons in spotting long term potential from elite sport
- Alleviating burn out
- Measuring ROI over long periods of time
- Mitigating bias
- What can we expect to see in 2022
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!