Ep 389: Automated Sourcing
Recruiting Automation is finally moving from a theoretical concept to pragmatic reality. A combination of the unique pressures talent acquisition is currently under and some quantum leaps forward in technology means automation is becoming a smart solution for an increasing number of employers. However, I know that this currently throws up more questions than answers for many TA leaders, so over the coming weeks and months, I'll be doing some deep dives into the practicalities of automation with practitioners who have hands-on experience. We've recently had a couple of episodes looking at screening via conversational ai, and in this episode, I wanted to explore the growing trend towards automated sourcing.
My guest this week is Mike Smart, a hands-on recruiter and Global Talent Leader at Devo. Devo is having a lot of success using automated sourcing to deal with some tough recruiting challenges, and Mike has some valuable insights and advice to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Dealing with the mismatch in supply and demand of talent
- Helping hiring managers understand the reality of current hiring dynamics
- How employers can stand out on LinkedIn
- Automating manual processes
- Augmenting recruiters with intelligent technology
- Finding undiscovered candidates
- Can you effectively automate candidate outreach in a way that resonates?
- The power of being persistent
- Advice to Talent Acquisition leaders on the reality of automation
- What does the future look like?
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!