As I mentioned in the previous episode, with recruiting evolving so quickly, I will be dedicating a lot of time on the podcast to providing deep dives into how AI and Automation are being deployed to solve real life recruiting challenges.
Conversational AI is a big topic at the moment, with a shift taking place from simple chatbots to sophisticated tools that can radically improve the candidate experience, speed up hiring and allow TA leaders to redeploy their human team members to higher-value tasks.
So what are the thoughts processes, decision journies and implications of putting AI at the heart of your TA strategy? My guest this week is Shannon Hughes Swayney, SVP of Human Resource US at Prosegur. Prosegur uses conversational AI strategically throughout their employee lifecycle and has done an enormous amount of work to ensure that it reflects their employer brand values in an authentic and helpful way.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Talent Acquisition challenges
- Putting AI at the heart of strategy
- Building a talent lifecycle solution and supporting candidate success
- Basing a chatbot on a real person and embedding brand values
- Scripting and tone of voice
- Engagement, retention and compliance
- The balance between AI and humans
- The future of Talent Acquisition
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.