Talent Acquisition is having to evolve at speeds we have never seen before, and recruiting technology is playing a central role in enabling this transformation. However, the recruiting technology ecosystem has never been more complicated and confusing. Building an effective tech stack can be challenging.
My guest this week has a considerable amount of advice to share on the best ways to leverage recruiting technology in the dynamic environment employers are currently operating in. Ryan Dull is the Founder and CEO of Sagemark HR and an expert in pairing best fit technology, innovative process and industry best practices.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Talent Acquisition challenges
- Building Tech Stacks to improve efficiency and increase conversion
- How much of recruiting will be automated
- How do TA leaders make sense of the market?
- Stakeholder buy-in and support
- The impact of vendor acquisition and investment on customers
- Broader technology trends to keep an eye on for the future
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.