Ep 394: Lessons From Startups
Although I've tended to work with very large enterprise businesses as a consultant, I've always been fascinated by startups and the lessons larger, more established companies can learn from them. Although the actual execution will always be different, I think there are some real insights around how smaller, more agile companies think about talent, candidate experience, and recruiting technology.
My guest this week is is Ben Butler, Head of People at Dublin based tech startup Evervault. Ben has worked for startup and scale-up companies on both sides of the Atlantic. He has a really fresh approach to talent and some great insights to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Recruiting challenges in technology
- The power of a strong value proposition
- Cutting through the noise
- Building effective outreach and automating follow up
- How do you keep great people?
- Building culture while scaling
- Democratising information
- Build speed into a tech stack for competitive advantage
- The future of recruiting
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!