Ep 396: Talent Acquisition Revolution
We often talk about evolution in talent acquisition. That has always seemed appropriate in an area where the pace of change has been relatively slow compared to other areas of the corporation. However, what we are seeing now is much more like a revolution as talent shortages, changing business priorities, and rapid technological advancement send shock waves through the industry.
So what does talent acquisition transformation now look like, and how are employers moving at pace to keep up with the changing landscape.
My guest this week is Yasar Ahmad, Global VP of Talent at HelloFresh. Yasar is only six months into his role but has quickly embarked on an ambitious recruiting transformation strategy that is already showing tangible results.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Talent acquisition challenges at Hello Fresh
- Recruiting maturity
- From 1.0 to 4.0 and beyond
- Investment from senior leadership
- Driving a vision based on candidate experience
- Putting talent intelligence at the core
- Hiring and retaining recruiters by communicating a long strategy and building a sense of purpose
- The transformation roadmap
- The role of technology
- Turning candidates into customers
- Hiring in 24 hours
- Sustainability in recruiting
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!