Ep 399: The Never Normal
Perhaps the only thing that is clear about the future is that it will involve a lot of uncertainty, disruption and change. As we've heard from all of my recent guests on the show, talent acquisition transformation is now happening in ways we could not have predicted 18 months ago.
So what can Talent Acquisition leaders do in 2022 to help their teams navigate an ever more volatile business landscape?
My guest this week is Ira Wolf. Ira is President of Success Performance Solutions and a well-known author, speaker and commentator on the changing world of work. In our conversation, Ira shares some valuable perspectives on what employers can do to support their employees to make the behavioural changes needed to be effective in our new never normal.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The perfect storm that has been brewing for years
- Why we are living on an exponential curve of change
- Complexity with no predictability
- Resistance to behavioural changes
- How can employers accelerate change to match the exponential landscape?
- Being comfortable being uncomfortable
- Abilities, character and environment
- The importance of company culture
- Grit and resilience
- Teaching people to unlearn
- How does talent acquisition need to change
- What increases the effectiveness of technology?
- What can we expect in 2022
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!